Canobie coaster snuck down to Australia

REGIE

For what ever reason 3 major coaster YouTubers decided to come visit Australia in the same year!   Very out of the blue Canobie Coaster has come and gone from Australia.  He’s definitely one of my favourite theme park YouTubers and I find it interesting how secret he kept it.  Here’s the first video if anyone is interested 

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjWyLSi9qP-AhV4mVYBHQV2DGEQwqsBegQICxAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dy-Zkg75zFtI&usg=AOvVaw3jQBEY_eLTN3ioNrM25Fzk

Definitely worth the wait then!  Levithan is easily one of our best coasters.   Again Love your reviews!  You’re great at explaining the experience. I can almost feel the airtime and laterals while watching.

glad you had a nice time! And congratulations with the honeymoon!

what do you think was the biggest surprise about the trip? Like a ride or park you thought would be one thing but ended up exceeding or not living up to expectations @Canobie Coaster

• Like 1

The biggest surprise for me was Serpent Slayer.  First off, I didn't realize it was getting rethemed since the website still called it Pandamonium.  Second, I figured it would have the same speed as the other air races.  I gave it a chance since I heard it had a good cycle.  I figured that would just mean a long duration, but that ride was much faster than the others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Oh so the fact it was a one and done for me was just because its legitimately more intense than the others?

Yeah, I'm far from 'too old' for forces & one ride on it recently was more than enough. Way too forceful, and way too many unpredictable degrees of motion for my liking. Sticking to Tailspin from now on.

Edited by Tricoart

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Oh so the fact it was a one and done for me was just because its legitimately more intense than the others?

It's this one specifically.

1 hour ago, TBoy said:

Seems like you had a great time in Australia @Canobie Coaster.

Question - What is the best coaster in your opinion, DC Rivals, Leviathan, Steel Taipan or Big Dipper? 

DC Rivals