Interested

Nat

im going on an expedition in the near future via the hole in the fence near the water tower, and im taking my digital camera with me, and if the hole in the fence isnt there anymore i will make a new one with my bolt cutters. i will take around 250 shots, any special requests, please let me know asap. ive been inside a couple of times since it has closed, and let me tell you, very interesting. unfortunetely, i didnt not take my camera on the past expeditions and so thats why i am going again (to take MANY photos). For privacy and legal reason, i will not be disclosing these photos to the general public, but if you are interested in seeing these photos, send me a private message and i will see what i can do.

When exactly are you going in Ronny? What time? And where is this hole? Who else are you going in with and what is your home address? You're more than happy to trespass, however you won't post the photos due to legal reasons? You're an idiot. I hope a guard dog/security guard bites you on the scrotum.

My special request is a photo of the security post, not the old one but the new one and make sure you get up nice and close so I can see the security officers. The next photo I want is of a guard dog just about to bite you. My final request is for a photo of the inside the back of the police paddy wagon as you are taken away. "The Bus is now leaving for Whyalla Security Range, South Australia"

im going on an expedition in the near future via the hole in the fence near the water tower, and im taking my digital camera with me, and if the hole in the fence isnt there anymore i will make a new one with my bolt cutters. i will take around 250 shots, any special requests, please let me know asap. ive been inside a couple of times since it has closed, and let me tell you, very interesting. unfortunetely, i didnt not take my camera on the past expeditions and so thats why i am going again (to take MANY photos). For privacy and legal reason, i will not be disclosing these photos to the general public, but if you are interested in seeing these photos, send me a private message and i will see what i can do.
If you wanted to keep it private an legal you wouldnt have just posted this on the internet would you!. Stupid head!. And why would daniel be jelous its just that he has a brain in his head which you obviously don't!. I think the bail out of the police station will be worth more than your pictures!. So now if somebody starts asking who took the photos we can say it was you!.

My special request is a photo of the security post, not the old one but the new one and make sure you get up nice and close so I can see the security officers.  The next photo I want is of a guard dog just about to bite you.  My final request is for a photo of the inside the back of the police paddy wagon as you are taken away. "The Bus is now leaving for Whyalla Security Range, South Australia"
My request to Ronald is for a photograph of himself and 'Bubba', in a very intimate embrace while being held in lockup at Mt Druitt Police Station. On second thoughts, no.....not really. :eek: