Sign in to follow this  
Gazza

RCT3 Debut Park

4 posts in this topic

Here is my first proper park in RCT2; An themed waterpark called "Water Temple". Features include a wave pool, kids pool, spa area, speed slide and several intergrated master blasters. BTW does anyone know how to stop master blasters from being closed because the exit is dangerous? I have a 3x3 square pool, and the raft and peeps land in safely, so im puzzled as to why this keeps popping up. Anyway, Enjoy

watertemplezip.zip

post-88-1134537270_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gazza

Very nice, especially when considering that you made a very well themed park with RCT3's limited themeing sets. It would be cool to see it all from a few different angles as well. I would download it, but I don't have soaked, so I can't.

Well, to tell you the truth i havent found RCT3s themeing very limited at all, they have just gotten rid of a lot of the stuff that wasn't good (such as giant soccer balls and footballs) Ill get some more screens up soon.

The themeing sets they do have, for the most part are excellent. The Wild West theme set & spooky set are proof of that, however the generic themeing set leaves a lot out, and there could and should be a lot more different themeing options available.