Sign in to follow this  
flicktroy

Imagica World

6 posts in this topic

Hi, this is my first post, so G'day. I'm slightly fanatical over the Infinity group, went there and was blown away. The simplicity, the effects around me and to me, were truly mind blowing(without drugs?) My aim is to check out Space Walker, coz for $8 million, and their know how it must be brilliant. Then I read they had pruchased land near Dreamworld and were opening Imagica Mind World, in 2008. Does anybody know about this or where the project is upto? Can't find anything current on it, I don't know if it's still happening or not? Thanks

Edited by flicktroy

Dont mind me asking but why do you have an attatched folder to nothing?
First time user, and I didn't know what I was doing. Worked it out and got it off. Sorry to all those that downloaded.

Sorry I wasnt snapping at you just making you aware that something was wrong with it, for me I havent heard of this Imagicana and sounds like an alright idea.

I've seen attractions listed as 360 degree cinema, science education based things such as trip into outta space and a journey through the human body. I figure it is more like space walkers on a humungus scale. planned opening was 2008, but they needed $51 million funding. And that was in print about 2000.