Sign in to follow this  
stardust

WWW locker prices

9 posts in this topic

As far as I know, In WWW all of the lockers are one size, and they are quite large. I fit a moderately sized backpack (full), my friends handbag, three pairs of shoes and some other crap. For a full day, locker hire is $8. You pay at Guest Services and they will issue you with a wristband which is your locker key. Hope that answers your Q.

As far as I know, In WWW all of the lockers are one size, and they are quite large.
Dreamworld only has one locker size, however WWW has regular and large sizes, priced at $8 and $12 respectively. Unless there's a large group of you, you'll be fine with an $8 locker. As far as wristbands go, I'm pretty sure they have electric combination lockers as well as wristband lockers. (I'm not 100% sure on that though, as it might've changed) I managed to fit three moderate sized bags, camera and a tripod into one of the $8 lockers at Dreamworld, and I'm pretty sure they're the same size. You might need to squish everything in depending on what you take. If you go for the combination lockers, try not to hit the wrong colour, I picked Blue by accident instead of Black, took several tries to unlock. :P

No. Dreamworld has two locker sizes. I know that for a fact. The only lockers I have used at WWW have been the set at the World Gate and the Set near Pipeline Plunge, which are all the $8 size. I could never be bothered fighting over near GS. I never have seen large lockers down there but ive been told several times since my last post that they do exist. The wristbands are definitely the more popular way to go with the lockers down in WWW, they are much much simpler, and it doesnt cost you any extra. There are more problems with the other ones. But yes, the $8 locker seems the way to go.

Edited by Lotl_90

Thanks heaps :) I am going for my party, with 11ish people, I am paying for locker so I might need large but, we'll see aye ;) I have to put presents there :D

If you've got that many people, you'll probably need more than one... Just get everyone to bring $2 each, and get whatever suits.

The only lockers I have used at WWW have been the set at the World Gate and the Set near Pipeline Plunge, which are all the $8 size.
Locker hire – Bulky items to carry or valuables you don't want to leave laying around? Hire a security locker for only $7.00 small and $9.00 large per day.

Old pricing though, I'm pretty sure it's $8 small, and $10-$12 for a large... (Can't remember the exact price)

Edited by WnW_Rocks

Yeh $7 is what they all were before WWW opened. Then the Prices in Dreamworl went up to $8 to match what they were doing in the waterpark. Definitely $8 for the smaller ones and im sure its $12 for the larger ones (at least it is in Dreamworld).

Only 4 of us went :( But anyway, they were $8, no $12's from what I was told, they were really big, we fit 2 country road sized bags in + a backpack and a handbag, and shoes/jumper etc.