Wonderland Vs Luna Park

Daniel

lol My god they say that females are bad with their cat fights! But you guys take the cake! The best cat fight Ive seen in ages lol As for Luna Park! If they bought back The Rotor, Original Coney Island, Dodgem Cars, and the famous Ghost Train and the Big Dipper well maybe they would have a chance at competing against wonderland, whether it was for the first 3 months, 3 years, 3 minutes or whatever! roll Also, instead of a crownie i'll have a VB instead thanx! D

I don't think I'm quite clever Nose Job, I know it ;) I am quite superior to you and the slop you dish up. I thought you got leprosy and fell to pieces for a while there. The only fantasy I have is with you my sweet. Mwwwaaa :twisted: By the way, it's traveling, it's, doesn't, that's, thank you, haven't, decrepit and you're you illiterate person you. So much for your strong command of the English language.... you can't even spell it you dolt! ;) So stick that up your dyke and tulips, and get windmilled. I only accept apologies on Thursday's anyway.

• 5 months later...