Sign in to follow this  
Stef

Old Park Maps

4 posts in this topic

I thought it would be interesting to start collecting maps from theme parks I visited and over the years have established a fair collection of park maps, old tickets and show time guides. The most interesting being from thsoe parks that are now closed. I have: an old sydney town map Jamberoo Map (old) Many wonderland Maps , tickets , yearly passes and coupons. WVTP maps (2000 -now) 1990's tickets etc Dreamworld Maps From early 90's to now. Tokyo Disneyland Universal studios Japan And some sega world sydney maps. Its interesting to compare the maps and see whats changed over the years and what the main advertisment was at the time etc. I was just wondering if anyone else had any dated park maps of interest.

Thanks for the link. We should have a competition each year on how much people have collected from the parks australian and/or internationally. And things like who has the oldest map the oldest ticket park anniversary/birthday paraphanalia etc Does anyone have more pics of their collections? I think its interesting looking at all the funky graphics and stuff haha