Jet Stunt Extreme - Seaworld

Emily

I was one of the lucky few to get admission into Seaworld today...(I heard it was so busy that people were getting turned away!) I just want to make a few comments about the new show I saw there. It has been a while since I have been to Seaworld, as I was tired of the same old same old things. Today however was different! I got to witness the most spectacular display I have seen on the lake in a LONG time! There is a new show there called Jet Stunt Extreme, and I was most impressed. The four boys (all good looking I might add! :wub: ) who ride the jet ski's are unreal. I did not know that there was such a thing as flat water jetskiiing until today, it is like freestyle motorcross on the water. They jump through boat wakes, do back flips and submerge the jet ski's completely under the water, just to name a few things! I just want to let Seaworld know that this is the best thing they have ever done. It is about time they put something there for grown ups and kids alike! I will be telling all my friends about it, and telling them to go and see it! Good work Seaworld, I hope that the next time I visit, the show will still be there! :lol: Thanks

I travelled from interstate for a holiday on the Gold Coast with the kids, and took them to Sealworld last week. Love the new cast away bay...the kids had a ball, even in the rain! The reason for this post though.......my wife, kids (2 boys and 1 girl) and myself were all thouroughly impressed with the new jet ski show. Jet Stunt Extreme! We have been to Seaworld before, and this is by far the best show they have ever had there. All my kids (the girl included) have now decided that they want to be freestyle jet ski champions and ride in a show at Seaworld! I hope it doesnt cost too much....? :wacko: Good job Seaworld. To put on a show that even impresses the wife.....that is an achievement!

Agreed. I thought it was a pretty decent display...I do hope it stays around. I think it works because it's just impressive stunts and that's it! Simple but effective. Pics can be seen here: http://www.parkz.com.au/update/2010/12/12/#258
Good work Sea World, at last a really good display of skill and great entertainment. This jet ski show puts the pirate show to shame, in fact I felt embarressed watching the pirates do their thing. The jet ski show should precede the pirate show. The four young men involved in the jet ski show are a credit to Sea World, they were so positive in promoting the park and when we were talking to them after their show they told us to go and visit the penguin house which had just opened that day. I heard that the show only runs until the 24th January, surely not, but maybe they are just putting it on hold for a few weeks, everyone that I spoke to was so excited about it. We are going again tomorrow. Once again well done Sea World for a really great show.

The show finishes on the 23rd but Sea World has said a permanent show would be considered if the summer trial went well.
Thank you for that. I hope that they do decide to keep it going as I have friends coming over from England in March who just want to see Jon Cooke and Lee Stone. They saw them at the world championships in America earlier this year. I have now seen the show three times, each time with different friends, very impressed, well done.