The definitive ride list at WL

Mickazee

Hi guys, I haven't been making too much progress with the WL history section my site. Information is REALLY hard to come by and pictures/media even harder (although I've got a few people who have offered some stuff which is great). Anyway, I've decided to let that section sit a little whilst I work on the ride/attraction database. What I'm after now is an absoloute list of all the rides in the park and as much info on them as to how they worked, issues they had, interesting "quirks", their history.. Pretty much anything you can think of. I'm going to start the list as follows: Bush Beast Beastie Demon Space Probe Zodiac H.M.S Endeavour Snowy River Rampage Bountys Revenge ...and let you guys finish it off ;) But then what I want to do is fill in the following details: Name of Ride: Themed Land Date Opened: Date Closed: Manufacturer: Past Owner(s): How it worked: Height: Length: Max Speed: Capacity p/h: Number of Operators: Major Incidents: Other Interesting Info: e.g: The Demon Name of Ride: The Demon Themed Land Transylvania Date Opened: 1992 Date Closed: 2004 Manufacturer/Type: Vekoma Boomerang Past Owner(s): World Expo in 1988 to 1989. Known as 'Titan' How it worked: The train is hoisted backwards up the lifthill. On release it goes through three inversions and a 'boomerang' . It is then hoisted up the second lift hill, released and returns back through the inversions into the station. Height: 38m Length: 270m Max Speed: 75km/h Capacity pph: 600 Number of Operators: 2? Major Incidents: Before being at wonderland carriage couplings sheared severely injuring its operator. Has had structural problems at WL requiring major repairs. Other Interesting Info: Was sold in late 2004 to Visionland in the United States. Deconstruction began in early December and was completed within weeks. Obviously the above information is very rough, possibly wrong..but..there's a lot of people here who know their stuff and should be able to fill in the gaps/refine information :)

Hi guys, I haven't been making too much progress with the WL history section my site. Information is REALLY hard to come by and pictures/media even harder (although I've got a few people who have offered some stuff which is great).
Tell me About it. I need some more pictures and media in general to finish off this Video of mine. Yet only a few people have approached me and said "I have some stuff, can i help you" then i go why not. Those people know who they are, and i thank you very much who have helped me. As for progress, i have like still 50 secs remaining till the credits which still needs some more media footage. If you do contribute, and have a website, your name will be in big fat juicy letters in the credits.

Okay, update: Beach: Mountain Cascades The Speedslide Free Fall Aqua Tube Tranyslvania: The Demon Wizard's Fury Dragon's Flight Space Probe Old Botany Bay: Bounty's Revenge Jousting Ring Hanna Barbera Land The Beastie Huckeberry Hound's Merry Go Round Fred Flinstone's Splashdown Boo Boo's Balloon Race Dick Dastardly'd Flying Circus Scooby's Silly Stix Captain Caveman's Clippers Judy's Jetliners Dino's Derby The Zodiac Magilla Gorilla's Flotillas Bam Bam's Ball Bounce Goldrush: The Bush Beast Tasmanian Devil Snowy River Rampage HMS Endeavour The Skyhawk AMPOL Antique Autos The Funnel Web Ned Kelly's Getaway