Wet'n'Wild Water World Gallery on its way!

Richard

The Wet'n'Wild Gallery is now complete, and almost ready to go (just have to wait for various authorisation :))! This completes the Queensland parks and reaffirms the fact that Total Thrills is the most comprehensive Australian coaster/thrill site. This will bring the total photograph count up to 333! I'm hoping for 500 by the end of this year, and many many more in years to come. :) Thanks everyone for your support! The conversations are getting better, as well as the general activity around here, which will lead to great things over time.

There's still some verification etc., that needs to go on with the park before I can make the gallery officially available. But there's a treat (if you'll call it that) the faithful Forumers can have a sneak peak. We'll call it beta testing, won't we... http://oldsite.totalthrills.com/wnwgallery.php Take it for a cruise. Be sure to check out Whirlpool!

Hehe, cheers. As you may guess, I used a Sea World template for this gallery. In changing files and moving them everywhere (from computer to staging server, back to my computer, then to totalthrills.com), some of the correct files got switched etc. :) I'll fix it before the gallery goes live, which should be once my life gets a little quieter (permission has come from the park :)).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, a few decades after previewing this gallery, it's finally been made live. www.totalthrills.com now has the official link, and accompanying rollover button (yay!). If you've not already checked it out, then give the Wet'n'Wild gallery a go. Now, all we need is Wonderland Sydney's gallery... (and I guarantee it'll be the best gallery on the site, weather permitting). :)