Sign in to follow this  
mattcrombie

New Shooting Arcade

11 posts in this topic

Dreamworld has taken the old shooting arcade down, and have moved it to Gold rush country...its oppisite the River Rapid ride, its brand new with 2 Computer screens in each corner.... Cans that fly when u hit them (laser) moving and talking stuff...its for 4 players....not sure when it opens, its just getting the final touches... Also they have paved the Area where the major store is infront of the Claw....its all paved ect... :)

Cans that fly when u hit them (laser) moving and talking stuff...its for 4 players....not sure when it opens' date=' its just getting the final touches...QUOTE'] Sounds pretty cool. They're starting to clean the place up a bit.

Cans that fly when u hit them (laser) moving and talking stuff...its for 4 players....not sure when it opens, its just getting the final touches...
Sounds good, they're finally starting to clean the place up a bit.

thats cool that they do the little things up as well as the big things good to see. Did you go on Cyclone? if so is there any changes to the Thunderbolt site eg digging or pipe laying?

Did you go on Cyclone? if so is there any changes to the Thunderbolt site eg digging or pipe laying?
Digging or pipe laying for what exactly?

When I was at Dreamworld on Sunday, the old shooting arcade is still empty with a barrier around it, as was the rest of Rivertown. Has it been confirmed that the general Rivertown area is going to be the future site of Wiggles World?

The Rivertown area does need something done to it so I guess that will be where the Wiggles will go. When I went in March, I didn't once walk anywhere near that area of the park so it definately needs some work done there.