Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kyle

Dreamworld's Best Ride!

11 posts in this topic

Guest Kyle

Here's a thought: if there are service stations that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 (or 366) days a year, why do they have locks on their doors? Back on topic, this is a simple question: what is your fave ride at Dreamworld? Or, ask a question about Dreamworld rides & attractions. Remember, this topic is only temporary. The forum will be cleared at mid-morning, 1st December 2005. Get your thoughts in quick! I have reconsidered and this forum will now be permanent. Any queries or comments please pm me.

That's one of those stupid questions like "Why aren't planes made of the same material as the black box".... maybe because then it wouldn't take off. Also, rather than asking you, given the fact you sound like you have zero idea about their attractions, why not they ask someone that knows, such as Richard or myself. But hey, let's put you to the test buddy. If you don't answer them right though, it's ok though, I know the answers. :) 1)What are two ways to get an object to the Dreamworld Tower and how do they do it? 2)How deep are the foundations for the Dreamworld Tower? 3)What does Dreamworld consider a loss of power, a misbehaving guest or something similar on the Tower of Terror as? 4)Why doesn't The Claw go the full way round? 5)Is there an engine that controls the axis on the Wipeout that allows it to perform inversions and such on odd angles?

Claw Wins Hands down (first ride on Saturday)! then Wipeout *Sorry but theres a new winner Tower Of Terror. Got the guts to ride on the weekend. Then Claw, Wipeout, Giant Drop and Cyclone (Meh)

Edited by hurricane

Guest Kyle
1. The Claw 2. Wipeout 3. Giant Drop 4. Tower of Terror 5. Thunder River Rapids
Hehehe...that's exactly the same list as mine...except for the last one...I don't really like the Thunder River Rapids. No. 5 for me would probably be...um...let's see...probably the Cyclone. By the way, thanks for all the answers everybody!