Richard

Superman Escape content now up

9 posts in this topic

^Haven't those pictures been on for a while now? Can we expect any videos some time? Will I ever stop asking questions?

Edited by scott

Im up there in about 2 weeks and I'm going to be taking video footage. So when I get back, if there isnt already footage on the website, ill pass the video onto R-C.com to post up!! If thats ok that is... Or do I have to get Movie Worlds permission to be able to take the footage to possibly put it on the website? :)

Edited by tom

Or do I have to get Movie Worlds permission to be able to take the footage to possibly put it on the website?
From what I understand you don't need permission to film inside the park but you do if you are planning on putting it on any site, but basically you're just not allowed to use it for profit. Edited by scott

tom, if you do get any video footage feel free to send it through. It does need to go through their marketing department for approval, but we sort that out. It's a good way to get your content featured on the site, and our name out there. Slick, that photo is metered for the Superman Escape sign, so naturally the brighter background will appear washed out. Basic photography principal - it's certainly not over-exposed.

I think the photo is actually exposed like that to give the Superman writing the flared out look, but then again that could just be me.

Exactly what I thought. I wasn't referring to the sky but rather when the white is over-exposed and it glows like it is in that photo, it would be safe to say that unless you "purposefully" did it like that it's definitely over-exposed