Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coaster

Foxtel specials on tonight

5 posts in this topic

Discovery Travel & Living 9.30PM-10.30PM - 'Best of Amusement Parks 2006' - Including Hades 10.30PM-11.30PM - 'Water Parks 2005' - Including a 120-foot Tornado! :) This was posted earlier by clone_tk422 [i know it was him because he posted the same alert on OzCoaster.net but my cousin deleted the thread and ones on a couple of Yahoo! Groups I run because he had installed a keylogger the other day and was able to work out some of my passwords. Crisis over though as I have reinstalled & changed ALL my passwords. After this and other acts, he has been told by Dad if he ever came to this house again, he would be physically tossed out onto the street. Back on the topic though, I will post some screen grabs and stuff about it for all you guys and gals who can't catch the specials personally. :D

Edited by Tony Teulan

Damn IT!! i don't have foxtel or optus, and i also rang up my uncle (he has optus) so that he could tape it for me. However, there is no such channel on Optus!!!! :o:angry: - Usually the channels are simular or the same on both pay tv's. If you could get that stuff onto the website Tony - it would be greatly appreciated!! CoasterBoy6

It was a very "made for TV"-style couple of docos, that's for sure - but good to see a bunch of parks. I've got to say that Wisconsin Dells place looks amazing - the 'Las Vegas for waterparks' :) as the show described it. Was good to see things that I know are coming to Australia or are already here - the Flowrider, the Tornado etc. Will have some grabs up here tomorrow, folks.