Discovery Channel Expedition Everest Special

nev

Augh Guys, got a problem! I rang up my uncle last night and asked him if he could tape it, but it isn't on! :huh: Monday the 13th of November at 11:00pm - this is right, isn't it? (or is it in the morning)? Oh quick question, Dreamworld Rulz, do you have Optus? If so what time is the doco on? I'm asking you cause ya live in Melbourne and I do to. Mabey because nev lives in Sydney (nev was the one who started this topic) they are different? Oh, and what is the show actually called? If someone could please post up a reply to any of those questions than that would be great!! :D P.S: This is my 101 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:lol:B) Hmm, where did the 100 post go? Thanks, CoasterBoy6

Edited by Coaster Boy 6

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/searchresults.html?...amp;x=0&y=0 Monday Nov 13 2006 Time Channel Program 08:30AM Discovery Science Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest - (G) 12:00PM Discovery Science Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest - (G) 08:30PM Discovery Science Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest - (G) Tuesday Nov 14 2006 Time Channel Program 12:00AM Discovery Science Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest - (G) So a few chances for recording then. Looks like it'll be a good doco, definitely tuning in. When I was at Animal Kingdom in February '05, they just had the steel shell partially done and a concept painting to tease me. Next year when I get to Orlando, that'll probably be my first stop. :) Edited by Tony Teulan

Thanks Tony, but i don't think my uncle's got that channel? Hey, how is the website going? And I promise I'll sign up when the site opens up fully (or when I finish school this year!). Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

When I was at Animal Kingdom in February '05, they just had the steel shell partially done and a concept painting to tease me.
What a Bummer!! CoasterBoy6

I don't think Richard'd appreciate me talking about Zen Coaster on here so feel free to hit me up on MSN. matinee_mobster@hotmail.com is my address. Yeah it was a bummer. That's the second time something like that happened. Years ago I went to Universal Studios Hollywood - would have been around '92-93 - and the Back to the Future Ride construction was underway. Have always been a big BTTF fan and so to be so close and yet so far was torture (particularly being a little kid). I had to resign myself to getting a picture of me with my stepsister next to the cartoon Doc & Marty that was on the construction fence. Went back in 2000 and raced straight there :) This time it was of course open. And February last year in Orlando, it was with much pleasure that I did the BTTF one there.

BTTF: the ride has gotten terrible lately! The dry ice machines are broken, not all 7 stages are open, theming has broken away. Word is that it is closing down, petitions are going around to re-amp the ride and not to close it. And aparently a simpsons ride is supposed to go there, but makes no sense, simpsons is fox. Sorry that was off topic. My friend was going to record it on dvd for me, but his dish got blown off his roof the other day and they waiting for a new one. Hey tony, record it and send it to me, lol. Hey, not long till I move to QLD either, haha, you gotta get me a job. Anyway talk to you on messenger.