Going to Movie World for first time.. Help :O

Jack607

Personally, I'd steer clear of Batman Adventure The Ride 2. I've ridden it twice, and both times I walked out of there with a headache. I didn't enjoy it at all.
Batman the Ride 2 is CRAP. I actually enjoyed the first ride film they had more and it was actually more intense I think [well seemed so to me]. I've never had a headache on this current one. I'm actually going to go say the Looney Tunes River Ride as it's still reasonable to do the once given its age and if it's a hot or rainy day, it's a chance to get out of those conditions. The pre-show is corny as though. Edited by Tony Teulan

Went to MW earlier this week and SE line was probably about 30-40min at the start of the day and they still only had 1 train going..... wtf? Why buy 2 trains if your only going to use 1? Same with LW.... wait was about 20min and still only 1 train. Yet 2 weeks before that we walked straight onto the ride and they had 2 trains going.....? I would make SE the first ride to go on..... it gets packed really quickly. Scooby-Doo while being fairly popular, goes really quick due to them having a dozen or so carriages. Definetley see the police stunt show (although it does get boring after they havent changed it for ~10 years) Looney Tunes Ride : do it once just to see what its like Looney Tunes Coaster: dont bother, head over to LW. While jerky.... try to keep your head back and you wont have so many problems. Dont go to Shrek 4D after going on the coasters: makes you very sick WWF and Batman/Batwing are a must too Have fun :)

Edited by Harrop