The State of Leathal Weapon

B&Mfan

GOSE is not simple English you GOOSE. See the extra 'o'? :twisted: It's also RIGHT. As for the use of profanities mate, they've become a little more frequent of late. If you feel you must call me a Richard Cranium, use the stars. I'm just getting in before Rich does... It doesn't bother me in the slightest but you'll be warned soon enough. Call me whatever you want, but if you're going to swear, use a few stars. ;)

Let me guess... does it start with 'C'? Well it made no sense you drip. By the way it's HEY. I correct you and you still don't learn. Maybe your teachers weren't to blame after all. I've had enough of your crap, I've been on the sauce, tired and going to bed. I killed about 180 million brain cells before I got home and jumped on to check your crap and I still blew you out of the water old son. You've got nothing. You couldn't even give it a shake against me tonight and I've got 20 schooners under my belt. Poor effort my good man. Dopey is such a harsh word too... By the way, what was this topic about because I've forgotten?

^ I believe it was how to get someone's posts removed due to swearing on the fourms, as they are no longer there. Nice call on the english teacher also....the one thing that does bug me about this site is the lack of ppl checking their spelling, where as I am just hopeless at spelling. My wife and I have an agreement, I teach our kids maths and she does the spelling and gramar. This way I can't get blamed.

• 3 weeks later...