Wonderland Revisited (for daniel that is)

Jaggie

Hey Flea ... yeah ended up going on the Bush Beast ... the yellow train was out that day and the red train was tucked away. Also regarding the Great Balloon Race as far as I know it was not down at all that day ... none of them were maintenance ... and only one of them was learing ... the rest were just standing around talking. The only ride that had broken down that day was the planes. For me Wonderland is getting a little boring ... and I hardly go there ... but I guess that could be because I grew up in Byron Bay and the GC parks were only a quick 1hrs drive away. My sister's family had never been before and they quite enjoyed themselves. They were especially impressed by the gardens. It all just depends on your pespective.

They don't have to be new people... Probably 2 or 3 were getting trained. I wasn't trained on Dodgems until about 6 months after I started... It's not a matter of starting and getting trained on everything on your first day. There's people that have been there for years that still have even 5 or 6 rides to go.

Syd, what uniform where they wearing? If it was yellow shirts then it was probably 3 trainees, 1 trainer and the normal operator. Failing that someone might have thrown up on the ride and it was the cleaners there to clean it up? Daniel is right, they don't have to be new people to be trained on that ride. I know of several operators who have been there for a long time and are still not trained on everything. "The Bus is now leaving for Grosse Water Beach, in Newfoundland, Canada"