Disneylands Sister parks

Whilst DCA isn't a terrible park (at the moment and in the futre it ****s all over our parks) disneysea is apparently just that much better. Mind you though, in my opinion, nothing beats the original. Sure the castle might not be as big, it certainly seems "prettier" and has quite a bit of charm and nostalgia to it.

Whilst DCA isn't a terrible park (at the moment and in the futre it ****s all over our parks) disneysea is apparently just that much better. Mind you though, in my opinion, nothing beats the original. Sure the castle might not be as big, it certainly seems "prettier" and has quite a bit of charm and nostalgia to it.
I am travelling to Japan and China in December/January and staying in a Disney hotel (first ever time) in Japan. What can I expect from DisneySea???? How should I plan for time? I will be there from 6pm till close and then all day till 5pm the next day. Ideas anyone?

I am travelling to Japan and China in December/January and staying in a Disney hotel (first ever time) in Japan. What can I expect from DisneySea???? How should I plan for time? I will be there from 6pm till close and then all day till 5pm the next day. Ideas anyone?
Dont miss the shows there, they have a great show out on the water, and very good broadway show in the American Waterfront land, i wouldnt miss that, and it is in english by the way! Hopefully you arent going in the holiday period, it will be packed, but its a fantastic park. It seems you have plenty of time to get around and enjoy every aspect of the park. I was at the parks about the same time you are going a few years back, and it will be quite cold, lm guessing you are already aware of that, but if it rains, it can really take the enjoyment out of the day.