Sea Viper maintenance 2014

Reanimated35

At sea world today no work going on to day but you can see lots of work has bean done.

You can see white paint on parts that are getting fix.

Last year did they do any work where they are working now?

Not sure Crofty - I don't know which part they're working on - if you could tell us (or provide a picture) we might be able to answer... i was keenly watching the work they did on her in 2012-13 because Viper was to be part of my wedding ceremony - thankfully they did get her up and running before that.

Have you ever heard of some called a "opinion" ? I never said it would get shut permanently.. Please think before what you type next time..

That post is bit rude.. again read my comment before you quote and then reply to this

Thanks...

Actually - saying "RIP 1982-2014" kind of implies it would be shut permanently.

And if you read my post above yours, explaining how the park is going to considerable effort (and no doubt expense) to revive the ride, your statement was quite premature, and in my opinion, without merit - hence why I gave 'my opinion' - ever heard of something like that?

I hate to do this:

".. no sense, grammatically"?

Yes, we all make mistakes.

I'm not 100% sure, but i'm inclined to think he did that on purpose.