Sign in to follow this  
B&Mfan

Trip to SF Magic Mountain

4 posts in this topic

Hey Richard/Total Thrillers, I am off to the states for a conference at the end of next week and have decided to pop along to the opening of Scream! at the mountain. Was wondering if anyone was interested at having a look at my snaps if I posted them somewhere when I got back and if there was any pictures in particular people wanted taken? Lemme know (I plan on taking a bucket load of them!) B&Mfan

Also :), does anyone have any tips for me? i.e. what to ride first etc? Not been to the Mountain before but imagine it's a lot like the other mega parks where a strategy is really helpful to maximise rides on the day........

I WAS AT THE MOUNTAIN LAST WEEK, I WENT TO THE US FOR A 3 WEEK THEME PARK ADVENTURE.....SCREAM LOOKS VERY GOOD!! IT OPENS APRIL 12TH....I WENT ON A SUNDAY...THE LINE FOR X IN THE AFTERNOON WAS ONLY 1HR15MINS...BETTER THAN LAST YEAR WHEN IT OPENED,PPL WERE QUINING FOR 6 HRS!! RIDES TO THE BACK OF THE PARK GET FULLER NEARER TO MIDDAY, SO IF U GO TO THE BACK, GET ON BATMAN, RIDDLERS REVENGE, U SHOULD GET A COUPLE OF GOES ON THEM, THEN MOVE BACK TO THE FRONT OF THE PARK!!!!! YOULL LOVE MAGICS COASTERS!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!

have fun I will be going in july for my 6 time anyway if you can get there early then start from the left where Viper and X are, SFMM is like a big circle with a mountain in the middle on the mountain is superman and ninja you do these rides when you get around to where riddler revenge is. every time i have gone ive walk around the park from left to right and never missed a ride and always had time. (small note if X happens to have a long queue start at viper and finsh at X )