matty_o's RCT2 & RCT3 Park Recreations

matty_o_911

Matty is it possible to build a top for the tower of terror? I know it can be done with the drop but it would be better if it were on top of the TOT. I just saw a game on the internet which had a covering the same as the TOT and it reminded me of it. I have no idea how to build buildings so I don't know if it is possible, but this is what I saw: drop018go.th.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TOT ride itself doesn't have a proper top, but thinking about it just then, I think it might be possible to put a couple of square base blocks on top, so I will try that when I load the game up shortly. And I don't think there is any tigers in the scenery or anything. There is a golden lion statue but that is about it. If you don't like the orange elephants they can always be removed quite easily. I'll post an image of how far the paddlesteamer floats above a little later on. It looks like it nicely sits on the water from most views but looking at it straight on along the water line or from a guests view, it is a fair height above the water.

Unfortunately, unlike I hoped, my recreation hasn't been finished for tonight. I ended up spending most of the day out of the house (I went to see Team America: World Police) and so didn't get much done. Completion should be Sunday, depending if I get much done tomorrow (my OP result for completing year 12 is out tomorrow, so how much I do on the park tomorrow depends on whether I am happy with my result or not.)

I will post a link into the forum thread later today with a link to my website (were I am storing the larger downloads) and might put a couple of tracks there. Though the best way to view them is with the rest of the park in the background, but the tracks anyway can be placed into your own parks, like I have done witht he corkscrew at seaworld. As for my score, it was about what i expected. An OP 6. (don't know the comparison into other states, but an OP is what we have in Queensland) OPs are ranged 1 (highest) to 25 (lowest) so I didn't do too bad although it could have been better, though a 6 means i have to rely on luck (and lack of people applying to the same course) to get my first preference University course.

Well good luck spoleweski with your University application. I was hoping to get into a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of International Relations double degree. But even if I don't get into law, i should get into int. relations and upgrade back to law after a year. And I should get some RCT3 work done tonight (I am almost finished the main street area, at least the part backing onto the mine ride, and then start on the water park area, and tomorrow finishing off the nick central region.

DREAMWORLD IS FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! I am just in the process of testing the park with people in it then I will be zipping up the file and uploading it. So I would just like to say thankyou to everyone who has helped me get the park as good as I can and for those who have been visiting this thread, patiently awaiting its completion. Over 1,100 views to this thread, which is really great! And thankyou very much to those who have given me words of support and encouragement, I have really enjoyed building the park for your enjoyment and reading your kind words on the forum. Unfortunately the park doesn't go into night mode because I set the clock to operate for the hours that dreamworld is open so the lighting is pretty useless in the park. Although I wouldn't have recommended using night mode much anyway because of how much lag there is in the game. Anyway I'll get back to preparing it and I will be notifying you all of when it will be online sometime in the next half an hour.

Hopefully this zip file works. My suggestion when viewing the park, is view it and ride the rides while the park is closed and the game paused, so the trees don't move in the wind etc, because the game lags alot. Turn down the graphic settings if you have to but it does move very slowly, especially with 1000 people walking around, and I have a reasonably new and good computer. Anyway, thanks again for all of your support and your comments on this park after viewing would be great. Here is the link for the download. http://www.geocities.com/matty_o_rct

Well the site seems to have already exceeded the bandwidth already for today (damn geocities), and so I can't even view my own site either. I'll attach the file here as well. I also forgot to give instructions for how to open the park. Unzip the file into the My Documents/RCT3/Start New Scenario/. Then in the game click play, then custom scenario, then start new scenario, and then in the list, find 'dreamworld by matty_o_911'. Any problems just ask.