Sign in to follow this  
steve$

Your Dream Park

5 posts in this topic

What would everybodies dream theme park thrill rides be. MIne would be Coasters: Millenium Force, Xcelarator,TOT,Alpengeist,The incredible hulk,Superman Ultimate Flight,Beast. Flat Rides: Drop Zone,Delirium,Fly Coaster(not really coaster) ,Wipeout,Bounty's Revenge(wonderland).A ferris wheel, I could go on! but there are too many top quality rides out there

The wipeout? Well I'd be giving that one a pass to be honest, as much of a fun ride as it is, maintenance wise it is a pain in the arse. And the noises that it makes, well, it doesn't rate the highest. I'd personally like a large Ride Trade Gyro Swing. Something about Intamin that seems to combine with the words nice, quality and sometimes the all popular "electrical faults".

Mine would be: Intamin Accelerator B&M dueling invert B&M floorless B&M flyer CCI woodie Huss Giant Top Spin Ride Trade Gyro Swing Intamin Super Splash Ride Trade Floorless Tilting gyro Drop Ride Trade Halfpipe Ride Trade Inverted Double Hammer Intamin Hyper

Coasters:Top Thrill Dragster(inverted top hat),Millenium Force,Wicked Twister,Kraken,Mantis,Kumba,Nemisis,The Beast. Flats:Claw,Giant Drop,Wipeout. Water rides:That big flume at knotts berry farm,freefall slide,Wild West Falls,Boomerang Bay.