Sign in to follow this  
ausnrl

Dreamworld Toboggan Ride or Double Screamer

14 posts in this topic

mate i own a site called ausnrl.fateback.com (without the www) my computer was just formatted so i lost the files and i have to update the site it'll take ages but I am obsessed with NRL and Rugby League and my teams are the Broncos, Queensland and Australia cause Im from Brisbane, Queensland and Australia. So thats my story

Thery're more or less the same,except for two differences,one there is only one slide at Dreamworld,and two,you don't have to carry that damn board up those stairs at Wet 'n 'Wild.

Yeah, double sreamer wins it for me because it has that conveyor system. There is actually another tobbogan slide at this crap place near bendigo called Arakoon, its shut down now, but the slide went down a hill and it landed in a muddy dam, it wasnt even painted and the water was supplied by this tap at the top, not a pump like at waterparks.

God damn, Double screamer by far. It was way more fun, and when you exit the slide and your board glides around, that's fun. I'm talking about the right ride here aren't I? The one at Wet n' Wild thats quite steep and has a weird seating position, and is quite a short slide...