Sign in to follow this  
ripcurlboy_81

any news

5 posts in this topic

hey guys, has any one heard when SP and BB will start to get taken down? i have been driving past everyday to go to work and still nothing has been done to these rides, also on my recent visit to the park (a few days before xmas) zodiac was still in place but the arms were level (nor up nor down) and cause of this you cant see it from the m4, does anyone know if its still there as well... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

There has been no work on the Wonderland site since before Christmas. They are still looking for/negotiating with potential buyers for Space Probe, Zodiac and the Beach Tower. From what I have heard they have until the end of January, but that may be and probably will be extended until March. Zodiac is still standing, you can see it when you are on the M4 heading west around Macca's. "The Bus is now leaving for McDonalds Siding, NSW"

thanks guys, i tried emailing my contact thats still working at the park, but once the wonderland site came down so did there email system, do we know if snowy river has been covered over yet? or if and when bb will come down

I know that the loading area for Snowy has been demolished, as for the rest of the ride i am not sure but there is nothing you can do with a concrete trough anyway. Not sure when Bush Beast is coming down but March is the deadline as I have stated elsewhere so sometime around there I would guess. The only people left on the Wonderland site are the security personnel and they no longer work for Wonderland or Sunway but a separate company. So unless your contact worked in security they are no longer there. "The Bus is now leaving for Snowy Flat Creek, ACT"