Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Tokyo Disneysea Tower of Terror construction pics

5 posts in this topic

Jcent.com have just updated their pics of the construction work powering ahead on the Tower of Terror ride at Tokyo Disney Sea, and I dont think I have ever been more excited about an attraction that is still not due to open till September 2006!! http://www.jtcent.com/disneysea/american/amwtot.html My mind boggles to think of how the Oriental land Company will re-invent my favourite attraction of all time - the TOT at MGM. Just by looking at the concept artwork -which looks a bit like a highrise version of the Haunted Mansion at WDW They obviously aren't downgrading the attraction by following in the footsteps of Calfornia Adventure and the other tower in early construction phases at walt disney studios Paris (which will be a direct copy of the one in LA) and given the large amount of time still left remaining until the attraction opens I really think this will eclispe the original in Orlando. I cant wait to hear about the new features and effects combined with the exquisite themeing that the O.L.C invests in that will do this amazing concept justice. Anyone excited or have thoughts on this one??

Im more excited about Everest at Animal Kingdom But think Tower will be awesome I remember being at Tokyo Disneysea when there was just a hole in the ground.