Sign in to follow this  
Katz

Brisbane Royal Show

37 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering, will all the same rides from the Sydney Royal Easter Show will be at Brisbane Royal Show. And what are your thoughts about the Brisbane Royal Show? :D

Hi Katz, expressions of interest for ride and game operators closed on February 4. It would be likely, that a majority of the Easter Show rides will make there way to Brisbane.

Hope Hard Rock gets there this year, looks like a good ride. And I've been hearing good things about the Twin Flip. The show can be pretty fun but I reckon it's a rip off.

Scott, the only reason it didn't do the EKKA in 2004, was because it was still getting checked at customs, and Johnsons weren't ready in time to bring it to Brisbane, thats why it got removed from the list, and made its debut in Adelaide. 2005 Is looking to be not a bad year for the travelling industry. Theres the new rides, and even news of some old classics making a return to the shows. No word yet as to whether Turbo will be back on the scene this year, but it may even pop up for a Melbourne return. chris

Hopefully the Twin Flip will be in Brisbane show and also in Adelaide show, then I know if it’s good, it look's good on the photo.

Even though I said it on the Ekka topic, I'm gonna plug it again, make sure you get a ride on Twin Flip. It's truly an insane ride (no-where as good as the Claw, but nothing's that good), ride it!

Will anyone be going to the Brisbane Royal Show on the 11th-20th August? As I'm not going. If so can you take any Photos for me please. :)

Hey guys - went to the Ekka yesterday, have some photos to add to the collection (some worked out really nice). Shall contribute them to this site tonight. just wanted to say though - the hard rock is AMAZING. truly incredible. Twin Flip however.. nebuchanazzar.... you're insane! :-) I'm in my 30's now. it would probably kill me!!

Hey guys - went to the Ekka yesterday, have some photos to add to the collection (some worked out really nice). Shall contribute them to this site tonight. just wanted to say though - the hard rock is AMAZING. truly incredible. Twin Flip however.. nebuchanazzar.... you're insane! :-) I'm in my 30's now. it would probably kill me!!
I Happy your had a very good time at the Ekka show yesterday :D:) As I will soon have a good time at the Adelaide show, which starts at my Brithday :D