Any one going to Screamworld next month?

Screamworld was LAME! Perhaps it would've been better if they had sold half the number of tickets that they did and if it was open longer than 3 and a 1/2 hours. We only managed to do 6 rides the whole night and that included swinger zinger which was a walk-on (lol) and the bumper bowl which had a 10 minute queue. I have to say though, riding The Claw drunk gives you an amazing sensation.

Screamworld was LAME! Perhaps it would've been better if they had sold half the number of tickets that they did and if it was open longer than 3 and a 1/2 hours. We only managed to do 6 rides the whole night and that included swinger zinger which was a walk-on (lol) and the bumper bowl which had a 10 minute queue. We didn't manged to ride the Cyclone and Giant Drop due to the short time Dreamworld was open. I have to say though, riding The Claw drunk gives you an amazing sensation.

It was chockers, I think there was more than 2,000 people there..dont they get more than 2,000 people in a day let alone 3 hours or whatever? We only managed to do one ride and that was the Claw, that took us 7 rides, which is teh longest we have ever waited for any ride at dw. We went to go on the cyclone but the line was down to the bottom level so we headed over to the tot which was almost out the door and it had broken down and the drop wasnt much better so we just ended up leaving after 8. What was with them getting us to line up at 5pm? we were sitting down under the screenthing [the one that tells you what is closed and stuff] and they got us to move to stand in line, if we wanted to stand in line for and hour and a bit we would have done that instead of sitting down, resting. Getting home was a dif story, we were at dreamworld all of sat til we left screamworld so we asked if surfside was running any buses but they werent and they did last month [or so they told us] but apprantly they dont have to, which is fair enough I guess..so we ended up getting a taxi to coomera [which cost us $8 :eek:]. Never been more glad to get home from a theme park than I was that night.