Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

Any one going to Screamworld next month?

37 posts in this topic

No i didn't go to the last one as my sisters and i were saving up for this trip.When i seen the screamworld ad for April i was :mad: as i've been to DW a few times after a promotion but i'm glad i'm going to this one. :)

Should have a forum get together..like met at the central cafe/cat dog snack shack area at a certain time and do the rides [and waiting] together. Would be fun.

I'd want to go to, but from my quick view of the site, you can only purchase online via credit card I think and I don't have one.
Can you go to DW tomorrow and purchase a ticket from the ticket booth

I don't really want to travel Dreamworld taking a bus, two trains and another bus to get there, buy the ticket, and then take the bus, two trains and another bus to get back again. Just not worth the effort I don't think.

Hey guys, Incase you don't already know, the DreamNova team are organising a meet up at the next Screamworld event on the 21st May which can be found here. If you have a quick surf around those forums too, you can find a thread and photos from the last event. Good to hear you had fun at the last Screamworld.

Well it is on this weekend and I managed to get a ticket for it when I went the other week, so I will be attending (not that anyone would care), but I am really looking forward to it. So just to clarify, is a forum get together still happening? and how many others are definately going to go?