1. 1. What is your favourite ride at movie world

• Lethal Weapon
    • Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster
    • Wild Wild West
    • Road Runner Rollercoaster
    • Batman 2-The Ride
    • Other

10 posts in this topic

I haven't been on Lethal Weapon so of the rides i've been on I would have to say Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster or Wild Wild West. Batman's not bad either.

Edited by lil' monster

I agree, Scooby Doo and Wild West Falls are my two favourites. I like Lethal Weapon but it gives me too much of a headache after riding it sometimes. Personally I would like to see Batman changed with a fresh new film based on the new movie. The one they have now is good, but not as good as the original.

Wild West for sure! It's just a damn solid and impressive attraction (pity about the scaff under the mountain). I have a feeling it's about to get a run for it's money though!

I think he's talking about Superman Escape - it has been rumored that the ride will have some very impressive themeing.

Until Superman Escape opens, Lethal Weapon To prove my point, last Saturday (10th December) was a quietish day with fairly low crowd numbers when I slipped in there with my kids, and after 3 consecutive lethal weapon rides, the staffie said why bother going around, just wait there, and when everybody else's lined up, i'll let you through. I managed to beat my personal best of 7 consecutive rides hands down. Between 10am and 11:06am I managed to squeeze in :o 11 consecutive Lethal Weapon rides :D !!!! :P No headaches :P No dizzyness :P No back-aches :P Inverted 55 times :P Yeee Harrr