New Ride for Dreamworld

rappa

It's funny how when I make a post to stand up for myself here it gets deleted. I'm looking at it this way. Would you rather your questions be answered in a way where I people go "oh yeah, spose" or, alternatively would you like specific realistic answers? I'm definitely here to help anyone with a question out, and I answered the one above, however, if you want to ask it in a stupid way, or better yet, ask a stupid question, how else am I supposed to answer it? Jeese, I make a little bit o' funny on these forums, some kids who can't spell their own hobby right get upset and I'm to blame am I? Right. And yeah, Neb, they're fairly reliable, however they're extremely rough, much like the rest of the Vekoma population. It seems to be with SFMM's DeJa Vu however that it's just six flags that like to keep it closed. That and its a prototype.

I'm looking at it this way. Would you rather your questions be answered in a way where I people go "oh yeah, spose" or, alternatively would you like specific realistic answers? I'm definitely here to help anyone with a question out, and I answered the one above, however, if you want to ask it in a stupid way, or better yet, ask a stupid question, how else am I supposed to answer it?
What about giving realistic answers, but being nice at the same time, I think once upon a time we all thought of some crazy ideas, but as we learnt more about rides we saw how some of these things would be impractical.

Impractical...for now. Who would have thought in the early 1900's that there would be roller-coasters that reach the 400ft mark, or travel at speeds over 120 mph, or have 10 loops in them. As that scraggy guy with the beard said on the roller-coaster documentary, there are no limits...
Except when it comes to money. :D

Exactly it would be a cool addition, SK2 did i at any stage say it was practical? NO, also i am 14 how the hell am i supposed to know about the features required to build the coaster. I dont have much knowledge on roller coasters, but when i do make a comment, can you not shoot me down, i am just new to this, so get your ego out of the way and cut me some slack.