Sign in to follow this  
coasterfreak

Sky Ride/Chairlift

11 posts in this topic

Guest Cokecool

Me and my family have Winter home in Sydney! :evil: DUH! :twisted:

Guest boycotta

apparently the land is still wonderlands and the only reason why beastie and the sky lift hasnt removed is because it could be reused in other words teh land could be made again into another themed world say marvel characters and change the rides names and use that. thats how cheap wonderland is and thats what i think they will do. it certainly sounds lke wonderland to reuse old rides.

Don't call Wonderland cheap. At least it is richer than all of us. You should be happy actually having a theme park so close to where you live, Not a 10-hour drive to the Gold Coast or Luna park in Sydney.

Reuse old rides? Sort of like Dreamworld's Nick Central that is made up of, with the exception of one ride (the ball jungle isn't a ride), rides that many of which date back to the parks 1982 opening (and some before that)? Not to mention the way they reused Luna Park's Big Dipper. Warner Bros. Movie World is reusing the building that Harry Potter was in, that's pretty cheap too! They even had the nerve to build Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster in the building that once held Gremlins. And let's not even get started on Sea World and the way the tried to pass of Bermuda Triangle as a new ride, when it was actually just a rethemed/redesigned Lassiter's Lost Mine. But I'm sure you'd rather they took out the remaining rides, rather than keeping them, if they were to reopen HB Land as something else. Otherwise they're cheap. :rolleyes::D

I dont think there's anything wrong with reusing rides ,a lot of the rides that get removed from parks are often missed by guests. Reading the forums here is enough to show how beastie is missed and it still stands it would be great to see wonderland reuse this ride after giving it a clean