PattieBoi

Millennium Force VS Goliath

Millennium Force VS Goliath  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Millennium Force
    • Goliath

8 posts in this topic

Which one do oyu think is better? Millennium Force or Goliath? I presonally think Millennium Force is WAY better than Goliath!

Having never ridden either, it would be foolsih for me to take part in this poll. However, I do believe that Millennium Force has a much better reputation, a much smoother ride, a much more exhilarating ride (perhaps due to the absense of a mid ride brake run) and it is taller. If I were to make pre-ride assumptions, I'd say Millennium Force takes the cake.

I've been on both. I can tell you that the Millennium Force is WAY faster and smoother than Goliath. Goliath is really rough, I reckon. If I were to rate the 2 out of 10, this is what I'd give them. Millennium Force - 9/10 Goliath - 5/10 (only because of roughness)

I've been on both. I can tell you that the Millennium Force is WAY faster and smoother than Goliath. Goliath is really rough, I reckon. If I were to rate the 2 out of 10, this is what I'd give them. Millennium Force - 9/10 Goliath - 5/10 (only because of roughness)
Goliath rough????? I've never been on Millenium Force but I dont think it's fair to say goliath is rough.

Are talking about Walibi World's Goliath or SFMM's Goliath? In either case you'd be hard pressed to get a rough ride out of the two Goliaths, SFMM's is notoriously known for being too smooth and floaty whereas Walibi World's is essentially like a hybrid of Millenium Force and Exp. Geforce. Smoother that SFMM's even.