goliath

DW Gift Shop

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone kindly tell me why the Dreamworld gift shop sells small keychains that say: 'Scream! Ride Out Loud' on them? (For anyone who doesnt know this is the name and tagline of a floorless coaster at SFMM). Is it just Dreamworld copying ideas from SF or did China accidentally send the box to Coomera instead of California...? Well....it is an easy mistake to make. :huh:

dreamworld has the worst gift shops , i took my cousins to movie world last sunday and they bought alot of stuff then the next day we went to dreamworld and it was all junk, half of the stuff has no point and those keychains have no point

The keychain I am talking about did not have the 'big 5 thrill rides', it simply said 'Scream Ride Out Loud in the same design as at SFMM. I'm pretty sure Dreamworld sells more than one keychain. Conicidence...I think not.

Edited by goliath

I saw this keychain ages ago one time. When I first saw it I was thinking "Whoa! That looks a hell of a lot like the Scream logo for the Six Flags chain." I don't think it would be for Screamworld because the design of the font for the Scream text on the keychain and the Screamworld logo differ in many ways. Plus I'm pretty sure I saw it way before Screamworld started. But it looks like SF hasn't noticed the keychain yet so it should be fine.