Wonderland site - Update **December 2006**

Bussy

Here are some photos I took from the M7 to M4 flyover the other day. The quality isn't the best but you get that when you are travelling at 100km/h. Number 4 is the best shot and shows where Snowy used to be and the dam that was behind it. "The Bus is now leaving for Flyspeck Creek, Queensland"

post-98-1165313250_thumb.jpg

post-98-1165313288_thumb.jpg

post-98-1165313461_thumb.jpg

post-98-1165313531_thumb.jpg

post-98-1165313611_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bussy

And, I still feel they should have and could still create some sort of Wonderland Sydney Museum? Not sure if it'd work, but sounds ok. They could display the Bush Beast coaster cars, maybe have 1 ride there like the Merry-Go-Round?
The park had enough trouble luring guests when they had over 20 rides. I dont think one Merry-Go-Round will do any justice... especially the old WL merry go round. I remember when they ended the licence with HB and the merry go round was bare... i remember santa's sleigh being added to it.

• 2 weeks later...

How did she and the other kids manage to get injured on the Merry-Go-Round? Wait, let me guess, she was standing up on one of the horses and she slipped, OR she decided that the horse she was on was somehow different and not as good as the one over there so decided to move, OR she didn't listen to the operator when he/she said DON'T RUN. There are various other variations on the above but they would be the main reasons. "The Bus is now leaving for Big Rocking Horse, South Australia"