Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coaster

Rove Uses Qld Water Parks For Material

3 posts in this topic

On Rove currently screening, in his opening monologue he mentioned how Queensland is now on Level 5 Water Restrictions and considering piping water from northern NSW. Why, he asks, why is the state with the most water-intensive waterparks crying poor water-wise? ROVE: In fact, Wet'n'Wild's newest addition is the Hour-Long Shower Ride... Wet'n'Wild could get rid of all the water and rename itself Dry'n'Dusty and have the Super Scrapey Slide. *mimes going down the painful slide very slowly* (Dad Voice:) How is it kids?! *thumbs up, Kid voice* Bleedy!! So, yes. There you go. I'll try to download the episode later from somewhere and put the clip up. In the news stories there was another theme park joke but I didn't catch it.

Edited by Tony Teulan

Haha! Good on him. It is a pretty good point. The level 5 water restrictions could be a completely different discussion. As far as I know, White Water World particularly has been created with a strong water conservation focus, with an awareness of the situation in the area.

I saw that and I found that really funny, the best bit was him being the kid going down the sandpaper slide.