PLEASE Wet 'n' Wild.

TOT

It's not that bad is it? : post-88-1235205601_thumb.jpg It seems to have grown in pretty well, and is comparable to the area around Super 8 & Twister, around Mammoth Falls etc. This is one little 'theory' I have thought of, but It seems to me that the only really well themed water parks, or sections of water parks, are places where the attractions are at ground level, or at least very close to it. If you consider the 'best' themed water parks, such as Wild Wadi, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and Siam Park, they largely follow this arrangement (Though if people can name a well themed water park that relies largely upon start towers, do post) I think that your standard water park arrangement, where slides run from a high tower, up on supports is a bit more difficult to theme. Applying this back to WnW, Terror Canyon, Whitewater Mountain and Calypso Beach are all 'low to the ground' areas, and at the same time are arguably the best looking parts of the park. It will be interesting then to see then how WnW,AW turns out...The park will make use of the natural terrain, and has a clear and achievable theme from the outset...will WVTP be able to easily theme this place well?

Edited by Gazza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images