Batman Adventure The Ride

Guest batman

• 2 weeks later...
i was wondering if anyone had any pics of the inside of the batcave and/or the simulator outside and inside.
does anyone else have any vids pics anything.
if you have any vids or pics Please post them OR send them to me at my email link
i really wanted pictures of the recon vehicle aswell as everything else.
does anybody have any pics of the ride vehicle at all?
if anyone has any pics please post them.
does anyone have any pics of that anyway.
any pictures of anything in the batman ride ride would be FANTASTIC
hi, does anyone have any pics of the batman ride, c,mon i did upload that video for everyone
I think it's safe to say that No, we don't have any pics of Batman Adventure, The Ride. After the number of times you have asked for them, either we don't have them, or you have become so damn annoying we don't want to post them in the hopes that you will go away... I mean seriously... 9 Requests for pictures, IN THE ONE THREAD!!! You've only made 8 posts so far, and in 8 posts, you asked 9 times for pictures? Geezus Christ...... talk about overkill.

Guest batman
I think it's safe to say that No, we don't have any pics of Batman Adventure, The Ride. After the number of times you have asked for them, either we don't have them, or you have become so damn annoying we don't want to post them in the hopes that you will go away... I mean seriously... 9 Requests for pictures, IN THE ONE THREAD!!! You've only made 8 posts so far, and in 8 posts, you asked 9 times for pictures? Geezus Christ...... talk about overkill.
alright mate thats enough from you, dont be an idiot

alright mate thats enough from you, dont be an idiot
I dont think hes being an idiot at all. Hes stating frustration at you're over excessive posting of the same thing over and over again. Were not a bunch of rude ignorant people.. Im sure if someone had the photos you were asking for, they would share them. Edited by Lotl_90

^Bingo, I mean everyone tries their best here, and we help where we can, but if people don't have it, then they don't have it. If you are that desparate, just visit the park and take your camera! You're location is listed as the GC (Australaia???) so there is no reason why you couldn't do that.

Edited by Gazza

Remembering too that he has previously stated he recorded all the pre-show on video.... so i'm sure he's capable of doing so Gazza. Did he just say "thats enough from you" ????? I'm sure I read that wrong.... What am I - 7? I swear last time I looked I wasn't in primary school and he wasn't the teacher... Personally I'd class someone who asked the same question 9 times in 8 posts the idiot. 1.Does that sound idiotic to you guys? 2.I mean does that sound idiotic? 3.I'd really appreciate if you guys could let me know if that sounds idiotic? 4.I'm looking for any hint of that sounding idiotic? 5.Is this frustrating line of questioning starting to sound idiotic? 6.I'd really like to know if this is idiotic? 7.Is this Idiotic? 8.Do you think this is idiotic? 9.I'm hoping you guys think this series of questions is idiotic. *Now theres always one person out there who will post back 1. Yes, 2. Yes, 3. Yes...... and so on... so consider that as having been done, understand these are Rhetorical, and leave it at that. Personally I woulda asked once, maybe twice for the pics and then would have let it go, but then, if it was something I was going to need help with, or if I ever needed help again, I wouldn't set out to further alienate myself from the regulars on the boards by referring to one of them as an idiot - at least without due cause. ***Disclaimer - due cause exception does not apply to the following: Tony, Zane, Pixel (or whatever name he's calling himself this week) & Ash.. (list subject to be extended. list not subject to be reduced)

Guest batman

your right, i guess i was being a little extreme, sorry guys. sometimes i get frustrated with these types of personal attacks. lets just forget about it, will i get into trouble if i take photos in the batcave?