Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Kamikaze opens at Wet'n'Wild Water World

6 posts in this topic

Good review. I think you've summed it up very nicely. The thing people need to understand, especially with the comparisons between Tornado etc., is that a water park like WnW, with the attendance growth it has seen in recent years, needs to expand to simply stay on par with attendance (which they haven't in recent years). For the simple sake of variety, not everything can be, nor should be, a record-breaking blockbuster attraction. From all accounts, underestimating Kamikaze as a cheap/tacky ride is your own loss.

Such a pity the topic begins talking about the anticipation of summer, and yet the caption photo is dark and overcast. I'm not criticising, but we'll have to get a photo with a sunnier disposition. Good article Gazza. Can't wait to see it up close.

Edited by AlexB

I think underestimated definitely sums up this ride. I know that was certainly the case for myself as the ride completely blew away my expectations

Wow! Everone seems to be really raving about this ride. I'm getting excited, hopefully I can ride at Christmas.

Edited by cadboy

Sorry for the previous empty post. I don't know what the fuss is. I was at the park this week and my brother-in-law and I enjoyed Kamikaze. I agree with the comment above that not every new addition can be a world beater. It has been 2 years since I was at the park (coming from Gosford) and I think the addition of Kamikaze and Surfrider add to the attraction of the park.