Sign in to follow this  
cadboy

Universal Studios Hollywood

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Can somebody give me the amount of rides and attractions there currently are at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City, CA, US. I would have used the databas but of the open/close dates of the rides are unknown so some could be defunct and I would get an incorrect total.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is including shows, some of which are also seasonal but there is approx 17 rides and attractions. The universal experience Special effects stages Back draft Mummy ride Jurassic park ride Terminator 2 in 3d Blues brothers show The adventures of curious George Coke soak water area fear factor live Universal animal actors The Simpson's ride Studio tour Shrek 4d House of horrors Water world Excuse my bad counting its actually 16 not 17.

In our database, if an attraction's date is listed as ???? that means it's still operating. Only attractions where the date is listed as ???? - ???? (or 1992 - 2004, ???? - 2000 etc.) are closed. That means we've got about ten attractions listed for Universal Studios Hollywood. Of course we don't have everything single thing to see or do listed, as not everything in a park warrants its own attraction entry.

Just on Universal, I have a few rides for the Orlando park still awaiting approval (ET, Simpsons, BTTF, Terminator, couple of the kids areas) plus I updated Hollywoods simpsons ride to open. In the time they have been there other things I submitted after them have been approved. Have these not shown up your end, or are they somehow outside the scope of the database?