Could this be our first B&M?

Mousenator

Sorry i wasn't being exact i was just estimating off what i remembered. So i have looked at the numbers again, based off www.rcdb.com. Tatsu would be $30,000,000 AUS dollars. Griffon would be $23,833,896 AUS dollars. Superman Escape was $12,000,000 AUS dollars. The Tower of Terrors was $16,000,000 AUS dollars. My point was that The Tower of Terror as a total expansion plan, remember it was planned from the begining to have the giant drop added to the tower later; so this was a major development and was a very long term expansion. The Tower of Terror was built and seen as the saviour of Dreamworld when it was having some troubles back in the late 90's. None of the current Theme Parks are in anywhere near a similiar situation and are all going very well at the moment. So none of these parks require such an enormous capital investment. I think we are going to see Dreamworld continue to make small changes throughout the park and Movieworld possibly remove and update something they already have.