Sign in to follow this  
GoGoBoy

the face at luna park sydney

14 posts in this topic

Guest Chippy

A while ago I went into the city and I went to see the progres on luna park and the the crown on the top of the face was gone I took some pictures but i cant find themso if any one eles has any pictures of it show me. mrgreen

Guest Chippy

I know that they show that the face is still the same on the web site but if you go and look at the real thing it has no crown (the blue & yellow thing on top of the face).

The crown (or hair as some people say) is probably still there, it is just hidden underneath the face. This is because they had to move the face up to allow construction equipment to get underneath. Once the park is finished they will bring the face back down to reveal the spiky hair/crown pattern

the problem with australia is, that its not the money to open theme parks. its just australia doesnt have a large population only a mere 20 million for the tourism industry. we dont have enough people to attend many theme parks. only a few theme parks will do australia.

the problem with australia is, that its not the money to open theme parks.
What the hell does all that mean Shifty? Please read that to yourself and ask does it make sense? ;) Try again and we might be able to reply. By the way, please use a capital letter for the great country that we live in. It's the least you can do. :D (Notice how I put ' in it's!!!)

we have the money to open theme parks, but not the support we need to open them. Like i said and it did make sense, Australia is very small in population and if we were like America having hundreds of parks, they will all shut down becasue no one would go becasue there are too many theme parks to go to. Like we have only what about 7 -10 main theme parks in Australia, and they are going strong because many people go to these parks. The more theme parks the less people spend at one park. The less theme parks the bigger the park attandance is in one day. This is no opinion its a fact.

That's kind of a little better Shifty. Only just. You repeated the same thing 14 times in that post, just a different way ;) 'I' is always a capital when it stands alone. BECAUSE (twice), ATTENDANCE, IT’S. Other than that, you're slowly improving mate.