Petition

www worker

(with the exception of Scream, that ride honestly sucked, especially in the front).
Really? In what way. My only gripes were that the ride area was ugly, and it wasn't quite as smooth as the other B&Ms I've ridden (Which is relative, since it is smoother than the majority of what is out there) Has it degenerated or something?

^Wow, Scream must have deteriorated since I was there in 2007 - it wasn't that bad then, and it only opened in 2003 too. There seems to be the odd B & M that can be really punishing, Iron wolf at SF Great America in Chicago (which I believe was their first coaster) is absolutely horrible - definitely in the "please make it stop" category of coasters. The West Coast tour sounds like fun but I never could have fit it in even if I hadn't done other TPR tours this year, I'd love to go back in October and do the Halloween stuff but I don't think I will have time. Token back to topic line - I don't think that petition will have any influence on Dreamworld, it's all balance sheets and marketing stats.

An Intamin Megalite would be realistic to acquire and great addition to any park in Australia, imagine flying throught the trees out the back of Dreamworld with all that ejector airtime. T-bone, did Knott's give you any ERT? It's funny how things have flipped around, Knott's used to be really nice and SFMM used to excerable.
Its also funny how it's slowy happening with our main to Theme Parks