Tower of Terror in reverse?

Parkz News

if theres something else they need to update, its the wipeout, bring back the water and fluffy!! (The Shark) oh and those good old water jets that spray water at you while you hang upside down!
From FB group Answer from Kenny: I have the full rundown from the managers for you now - the water has been removed for a few reasons - it was causing corrosion on the ride and the staff were expected to go in at the end of the day to collect lost property etc (including days when guests had spewed in the water) and access for emergency evacuation was difficult (ie - if the ride gets stuck in mid air due to a malfunction, we may need emergency access to get guests down).... taking into account all of these issues, I don't think they are planning to refill it at the moment...

• 1 month later...

Hi All, Kenny Koala here. This will surprise you but I've finally got off the bench and decided to join the parkz page. Ill be in and out because I sleep a lot and I have to be in many places at once. But anywho... here's some news. For those without Dreamworld Annual Passes or those who have them and want to bring some new friends Dreamworld are giving away 1000 Free Tickets of Terror from Aug 15-24. You just have to answer some basic questions! Thought it would be some pretty nice news for those looking to visit us at Dreamworld soon to ride the relaunched Tower of Terror II. Anywho, Ill be in touch and ill be keeping an eye on the Dreamworld discussions to help out where I can (or am allowed to!!!). Comp is at www.facebook.com/dreamworld Kenny

Haha Kenny this is a surprise! Well I can't speak for everyone but I would personally like to welcome you to Parkz and think it's great to see you on here. As you will see there are many passionate theme park enthusiasts on these forums. We want our parks to be the best they can be - so we will often talk about both the positives and the negatives. Hopefully now that you have joined up with the forums you will take on board some of the comments and pass them on to the Management and Directors. We all have our opinions about what works and doesn't work and more often than not we agree on some of the major issues. Here's hoping the big bosses might start to look at some of our feedback and work towards creating a bigger and better Dreamworld/WhiteWater World

look at some of our feedback and work towards creating a bigger and better Dreamworld/WhiteWater World
Cheers. That's what we try to do, even though sometimes it may not seem like it. I like to have a good squiz (is squiz a word?) across here sometimes to keep my finger on the pulse but it didn’t seem like if I said anything it would make a difference. But maybe that's how you feel as well. I personally like to hear what's what. Doesn't mean Ill agree but I dont agree with Belinda all the time either! Im not keen to tell her that though! ;) Catchya Later.