sam_afl96

Theme Park Needs

5 posts in this topic

If you were to design a theme park, what five rides or attractions (not shows) would you put in for you to have your perfect park? Mine: 1. drop tower 2. huss frisby (like the claw) 3. B & M hyper coaster 4. flying coaster (like tatsu) 5. good looping steel coaster

1) Roller coaster (large B&M or Intamin) 2) Themed children's village (with a small roller coaster) 3) Indoor themed ride (would love something like Tower of Terror [Disney] or Indiana Jones) 4) Water ride (river rapids) 5) Major show

Hey, this might be fun, Ill try and balance it out (So, my park won't be 5 B&Ms, or 5 4D dark rides): -4D Dark ride/Robocoaster dark ride (So along the lines of The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman, or Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey) -B&M Inverted Coaster (They really are one of the best types of coasters out there) -Intamin Wooden Coaster (See Above) -Themed river rapids (Designed to be ridiculously wet, with many of the newer elements like drops and whirlpools) -Eerrrm, a really tall drop tower I guess?

OK, if I'm designing my park, first, it has to have a flying coaster (like Tatsu or Manta). I've been in love with these since Air opened in Alton Towers. Next would have to be a huge, traditional Wooden; Ghost-rider is a good example, Tonnerre de Zeus is still the most extreme I've ever been on. Last coaster would be a launched coaster (either B&M (Hulk) or Intamin (California Screaming)). Then it needs a very cool immersive indoor attraction (Spiderman is the benchmark - haven't ridden Forbidden Journey Yet). Indiana Jones (DL) or the Mummy (Orlando version). And, to cap it off, every park needs a wet ride; choose either a raft; Grizzly River Run (DCA), Pluto's Barges or Flume (Splash Mountain, obviously!). The theming in my park would be fantastic; the Service amazing and in my park - it only rains between the hours of 2 and 5 am.

Edited by axltk421

If I were to create a theme park, the first five rides/attractions I will add are the following: 1. B&M hypercoaster/gigacoaster 2. Traditional woodie coaster 3. HUSS Rainbow 4. KMG Experience 5. Mondial Swinger That's my two cents.