Site office = construction

Jaggie

It hasn't been too bad, but there's no real need to bash the guy - whether facts are right or wrong. We can have a nice friendly debate without getting too personal. Again, it has been pretty amicable so far, and I think it can be kept that way. I don't really want to close any topics here, because that's not what I set out to do when I opened this site. There's plenty of other places I can be a Nazi. :) Think of this as a friendly piece of advice. 8)

OK Boycotya you have my attention. The issues that you have raised in the other fourm, I will be bringing to light with my monthly talk with the park this week. I do not let the park know where I get my sources from, I only ask if they can confirm or denigh the info. If you want to e-mail me with any rumors that I can ask the park about then my e-mail is as follows wcurrie@ozattractions.com.au Send your questions for the park here and I will ask for you and then post replys on the Wonderland Thread. Will make the call on Friday the 9th of May. Till next time,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey thunder , wonderland know where you get your info . Zoe reads these forums and has spoken on occasion to staff about the info on here. I have been lucky she dont know who i am and i hope she never finds out . As for the factories ask Zoe about the business park , both she and Steven Gailbraith have spoken to staff about this. Current construction is for a coles supermarket distribution centre for thier fruit and veges. Source for construction information is cumberland newspapers ( MT Druitt Standard) If i had access to a scanner i would post the article

I have said it before and I will say it again, YOU ARE WRONG. Don't know any Zoe at Wonderland, and this is the last time that I will say anything on this. My info comes from someone else and Richard also knows this person. Will not give any info of this person out as they have a job to do and don't need to be answering this sort of stuff all day.