Sign in to follow this  
adjack

Dreamworld Discounts Coming Soon

8 posts in this topic

Just thought i would let you all know incase you havent heard, McDonald's are once again going to do the Adults at Kids Price deal on there Large cups. This Deal is due to start in 2 weeks however a few stores are using there stock already. This offer is valid until the 30th of November. Thanks

This method of promotion has been used many times before. So has shopper-dockets. There are about 40 different discount promotions on offer at present to varying associations and groups. Drive the gate, make money. It's not personal, it's business.

If they've done this before, does anyone know the details? i.e. Adults at kids prices... IF.... you take 40 kids with you, you arrive at 4:00pm, you leave your first born at the ticket office... etc?

Sorry Adjack - i mean theres normally conditions to the "adults at kids prices" promotion, i.e. adults can get the promotion provided they take 3 kids or something like that?

ah ok, i see where your coming from. The passes are valid for upto 4 adults per token. You dont have to take any kids with you at all. You can even go on your own. Its just a way to get adults in at a discounted price i guess. So basicully the only condition is that you have to have one of the coupons from the cup and that it can only be used for 4 people or less