Sign in to follow this  
RAVER22

They Really Started to demolish today

13 posts in this topic

undefinedDriving past wonderland today i saw that they have started to pull down all the buildings that backed right up to the bush beast. Within the two hours that it took for me to do my return trip back past, there was just a huge pile of twisted metal and timber.Such a sad thing to see.

I saw this too, it was the pump house for Snowy that went today. They have been demolishing the buildings in the wildlife park for the last few weeks. When I saw the machine that was used for the Snowy building I was hoping that Bush Beast was about to come down. "The Bus is now leaving for Valley Of Destruction, Victoria"

Well it's obvious, he doesn't like the Bush Beast as he probably had to see it everyday of his Wonderland Working Career, and he got sick of it. 1 Question Buss, where did you get a job at After Wonderland?

That’s part of it Paul, the other is that I just want Zordy to be defeated in his quest to heritage list it. I now work for State Transit. "The Bus is now leaving for Transit Of Venus, Victoria"

That’s part of it Paul, the other is that I just want Zordy to be defeated in his quest to heritage list it. I now work for State Transit. "The Bus is now leaving for Transit Of Venus, Victoria"
I think it's got more to do with his personal vendetta against lycra wearing.. but it would be a shame to see a great coaster destroyed over a dispute of $5 piece of fabric... ZordMaker

Sorry Zordy I forgot about your lycra fetish. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with the decision that has been made to dismantle Bush Beast. "The Bus is now leaving for Green Mantle Creek, Queensland"

Well I didnt like the bush beast! In the shakey-ness of the first drop I hit my knee on a bolt sticking out of the seat. And I now have a scar on my right knee that reminds me of my painfull day I had walking around Wonderland... Dammm coaster... Screammachine

Well I didnt like the bush beast! In the shakey-ness of the first drop I hit my knee on a bolt sticking out of the seat. And I now have a scar on my right knee that reminds me of my painfull day I had walking around Wonderland... Dammm coaster... Screammachine
May I suggest the Millenium Train, if you want something softer. And nobody can hear you scream. Outside, anyway. ZordMaker