Sign in to follow this  
HussRainbow

Rainbow Model - Updated

37 posts in this topic

Well as the recent appearance of Sydney's Easter show last week, Rainbow had some new changes since 2004s show. The hub now has purple on the sides, and a new sign was added to the control booth. Also the ropelights were removed from the rays, and painted, now only featuring one red ropelight on each ray. The model has now been updated and stands with the original huss model. Original: purplereal3ac.th.jpg Model: purplehub13vb.th.jpg purplehub28dz.th.jpg purplehub38pi.th.jpg purplehub44pl.th.jpg feel free to leave comments chris

WOW! those models are just amazing! Where do you get these kits from? i would love to have a model of the rainbow or maybe the ranger in my room. You have really done an amazing job with them. perfect down to the very last detail!

all my models are from FALLER in germany, I buy them online.... unfortunetly there is no HUSS RANGER available, but Faller do have a working prototype, so we could see a release in the future, fingers crossed. chris

I don't either, but I find my way round the site, it doesnt have a full listing of rides, just the new rides for 2005, which are to be released late this year, ill be purchasing all 3 Circus World Octopussy Wilde Maus 20th Anniversary Edition heres the link for the carnival ride page, from the site I buy my rides from. http://www.modellbahn-kramm.com/D/nummern.cfm?nid=329

LOL, well Faller is of such a high standard, they arent cheap.... don't think they are a rip off, cos they aren't ive seen other models, not from faller that are even more expensive

yeah i knew they were expensive from what ive see on ebay. Its not the cost that is the issue for me but rather which ones NOT to buy lol.. BTW funky looking set up you have there hussy

I don't really find it hard to choose which ones I want..... but I wish the prototype of Ranger would get developed and released. chris p.s when HUSS change their name to HUSSY MASCHINENFABRIK ill let you know :cool: :P

are you talking about this one? Thats the only Wave Swinger available, I got mine XMAS03 Its themed as CIRCUS WELT, one of the best travelling wave swingers in Germany.... it also goes backwards! wave046sw.th.jpg chris