Sign in to follow this  
logicjosh

Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster

13 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone I'm new to the site and I am going to gold coast in September. Just wondering if anyone knew where I could find a video of the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster . Thanks! JOsh :)

There were some floating around a while back, but I can't seem to find them now. Though the vids that were going around were pretty much just a black screen with a few lights coming into shot now and then, nothing to get all excited over. Best of luck with the search though, and welcome to the forums!

Hey Josh, Here are some websites that contain information about the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster... http://dreamnova.com/adam/archives/2005/05...y-doo_phot.html http://www.elvision.com/tunneloflaffs/scoo...orld/scooby.htm Taking video on the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster is strictly prohibited. Just wondering, if you're going to the coast in September, why would you want a video of the ride? Wouldn't it be best to keep it a surprise?

Hey, Thanks for the links When I was 7 I saw someone fall out of a Chair ride you know the one with chains and the chairs attached to it and they spin around. Ever since then I have had sort of a fear of rides and I just like to know what is ahead of me if you know what I mean. I still love them and I am getting over it now that I’m 14 Thanks Heaps Josh

well then since you have a fear of the unknown, you should be aware that there are absolutely NO backwards drops, sharp turns, flashing lights or tilting elevators on SDSC.... lol..... no... there are all of those things... lol.

lol. I think I have been Desensitised by the tower of terror. I am looking forward to going on the sdsc. I really want to ride the corkscrew at sea world looks like fun. My Favourite 2 rides on the Gold coast are Wild west falls and Bermuda Triangle love the effects.

Yeah WWF is awesome but I never really enjoyed the ride as much as Vikings Revenge, or Batman. I'm surprised you've been on TOT and not Corkscrew. BTW, what was the fate of that person on the chairlift.

Yea I dunno corkscrew just looks scary to me. but I reckon if I can Handel TOT I can handel corkscrew. and all I know is that they didn't die but i think they broke alot of bones

dont worry bout corckscrew, it will be one of the best rides you will have in Australia(atleast for the time being : bring me Superman)

If you like Wild West Falls and Bermuda, then you'll love Scooby-Doo. However if you like rides where you can see what's ahead, then think again, Scooby-Doo has been designed to encorporate many unique elements and effects that totally take the rider by surprise... but don't worry, it's a whole lot of fun, even if Alex did ruin the good parts :cool:

Thanks everyone for the advice. The artical Sounds Familer but Not to location but thanks anyway. Yea I think I'll love scooby doo cause of all the effects. Does anyone know when Superman will be open? Thanks heaps.